This event is Sold Out.
We are very excited about our upcoming Columbus How to Fight For Your Marriage – Marriage Conference on Saturday, March 23rd, in Columbus, Ohio. Author, speaker, and relationship coach, Dr. Raymond Force, will be teaching couples how to fight for their marriage without fighting with one another using our proven 2-step process.
Preregistration is Required
Couples will learn:
The same material covered in our first 6-8 coaching sessions with couples
Our Biblical and refreshing approach to solving marriage issues
Our 2-step process to fighting for your marriage without fighting with one another
The top mistake couples make in a fight
How good relationships go bad
How to rebuild trust in a relationship
How to rebuild trust after an affair
How to forgive a spouse after an affair
How to embrace your differences as a couple
What to do when you have lost your feelings for one another
Location and Times
The conference will be held on Saturday, March 23rd, 2019, at 9 am at:
Father’s House International
9670 Schoolhouse Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110
- Session 1: 9-9:50 am – The Why Behind the What
- Session 2: 10-10:50 am – The Top Mistake Couples Make in a Fight
- Session 3: 11-11:50 am – The First Step
- Session 4: 12-12:50 pm – The Second Step
Dr. Force will also be speaking at the Father’s House on Sunday, March 24th, during the Sunday morning service at 10 am.
What You Should Know
- Couples must preregister to secure their seats at our Registration Page.
- Child care is not provided.
- There are no refunds for tickets.
- Couples will be dismissed around 1 pm in time for lunch.
- Our conferences are forward-focused and positive in content.
- Even though our conferences and classes are Christian-based, unbelievers typically find much benefit with their content.
- If you should have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-888-732-6070.