As of 9/11, 5 tickets remaining.
We are very excited about our upcoming Kentucky How to Fight For Your Marriage – Marriage Conference on Saturday, September 12th, 2020, in Hopkinsville, KY, from 9 am – 1 pm. Author, speaker, and marriage coach, Dr. Raymond Force, will be teaching couples how to fight for their marriage without fighting with one another using our proven 2-step process.
Preregistration is Required
Preregistration is required for this event. To register for the conference, go to our registration page at www.Eventbrite.com. The cost is $50 per couple and $30 per individual.
Couples will learn:
The same material covered in our first 6-8 coaching sessions with couples
Our biblical and refreshing approach to solving marriage issues
Our 2-step process to fighting for your marriage without fighting with one another
The top mistake couples make in a fight
How good relationships go bad
How to rebuild trust in a relationship
How to rebuild trust after an affair
How to forgive a spouse after an affair
How to embrace your differences as a couple
What to do when you have lost your feelings for one another
Location and Times
The conference will be held on Saturday, September 12th, from 9 am – 1 pm at:
Calvary Memorial Baptist Church
280 Pyle Lane
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
- Session 1: 9-9:45 am – The Why Behind the What
- Session 2: 10-10:45 am – The Top Mistake Couples Make in a Fight
- Session 3: 11-11:45 am – The First Step of Our 2-Step Process
- Session 4: 12-12:45 pm – The Second Step of Our 2-Step Process
Dr. Force will also be speaking at the host church on Sunday, September 13th, at 10:45 am. The name of the church is Calvary Memorial Baptist Church in Hopkinsville, KY.
What You Should Know
- Couples must preregister to secure their seats at our Registration Page
- Child care is not provided.
- There are no refunds for tickets unless the event is cancelled or postponed. In the event that the event is cancelled or postponed, refunds will be issued.
- Couples will be dismissed at approximately 1 pm in time for lunch. Light snacks will be served at the event.
- Couples are responsible for securing their own hotels. We do not make recommendations, but a good Google search should serve you well.
- Even though our conferences and classes are Christian-based, unbelievers typically find much benefit with their content.