As of 9/11, 5 tickets remaining.
We are very excited about our upcoming Kentucky How to Fight For Your Marriage – Marriage Conference on Saturday, September 12th, 2020, in Hopkinsville, KY, from 9 am – 1 pm. Author, speaker, and marriage coach, Dr. Raymond Force, will be teaching couples how to fight for their marriage without fighting with one another using our proven 2-step process.
Preregistration is Required
Preregistration is required for this event. To register for the conference, go to our registration page at www.Eventbrite.com. The cost is $50 per couple and $30 per individual.
Couples will learn:
The same material covered in our first 6-8 coaching sessions with couples
Our biblical and refreshing approach to solving marriage issues
Our 2-step process to fighting for your marriage without fighting with one another
The top mistake couples make in a fight
How good relationships go bad
How to rebuild trust in a relationship
How to rebuild trust after an affair
How to forgive a spouse after an affair
How to embrace your differences as a couple
What to do when you have lost your feelings for one another
Location and Times
The conference will be held on Saturday, September 12th, from 9 am – 1 pm at:
Calvary Memorial Baptist Church
280 Pyle Lane
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
If you have questions about the event, feel free to email us at or call us at 1-888-732-6070.
- Session 1: 9-9:45 am – The Why Behind the What
- Session 2: 10-10:45 am – The Top Mistake Couples Make in a Fight
- Session 3: 11-11:45 am – The First Step of Our 2-Step Process
- Session 4: 12-12:45 pm – The Second Step of Our 2-Step Process
Dr. Force will also be speaking at the host church on Sunday, September 13th, at 10:45 am. The name of the church is Calvary Memorial Baptist Church in Hopkinsville, KY.
What You Should Know
- Couples must preregister to secure their seats at our Registration Page
- Child care is not provided.
- There are no refunds for tickets unless the event is cancelled or postponed. In the event that the event is cancelled or postponed, refunds will be issued.
- Couples will be dismissed at approximately 1 pm in time for lunch. Light snacks will be served at the event.
- Couples are responsible for securing their own hotels. We do not make recommendations, but a good Google search should serve you well.
- Even though our conferences and classes are Christian-based, unbelievers typically find much benefit with their content.
Can you send me information on this event be a great anniversary date 9/21 for my wife and I.
Will we be required to wear a mask during this event?
No masks are required. If you want to wear one, then that is fine. But, they are not required.
What is the capacity of the meeting and does that include social distancing
150-200 in attendance. Regional protocols will be followed. If you desire extra distancing, that can be arranged.
– Hitting Home