As of 12/7, 39 tickets remaining.
We are very excited about our upcoming Florida How to Fight For Your Marriage – Marriage Conference on Saturday, February 17th, 2024, in Ocala, FL from 9 am – 1 pm. Author, speaker, and marriage coach, Dr. Raymond Force, will be teaching couples how to fight for their marriage without fighting with one another using our proven, 2-step process.
Preregistration is Required
Preregistration is required for this event. Go to our Registration Page at Eventbrite.com to preregister. The cost is $50 per couple and $30 per individual.
Couples will learn:
The same material covered in our first 6-8 coaching sessions with couples
Our biblical and refreshing approach to solving marriage issues
Our 2-step process to fighting for your marriage without fighting with one another
The top mistake couples make in a fight
How good relationships go bad
How to rebuild trust in a relationship
How to rebuild trust after an affair
How to forgive a spouse after an affair
How to embrace your differences as a couple
What to do when you have lost your feelings for one another
Location and Times
The conference will be held on Saturday, February 17th, from 9 am – 1 pm at:
3410 NE 70th Street
Ocala, FL 34479
The Barn is our new event facility that was completed last year. Upon arriving, you will see signs as well as people assisting with parking. If you have questions about the event, feel free to email us at or call us at 1-888-732-6070.
- Session 1: 9-9:45 am – The Why Behind the What
- Session 2: 10-10:45 am – The Top Mistake Couples Make in a Fight
- Session 3: 11-11:45 am – The First Step of Our 2-Step Process
- Session 4: 12-12:45 pm – The Second Step of Our 2-Step Process
What You Should Know
- Couples must preregister to secure their seats. Go to our Registration Page at Eventbrite.com to preregister.
- Child care is not provided.
- There are no refunds for tickets unless the event is cancelled or postponed. In the event that the event is cancelled or postponed, refunds will be issued.
- Couples will be dismissed at approximately 1 pm in time for lunch. Light snacks will be served at the event.
- Couples are responsible for securing their own hotels. We do not make recommendations, but a good Google search should serve you well.
- Even though our conferences and classes are Christian-based, unbelievers typically find much benefit with their content.