Free Ebook on Marriage
Many having financial difficulties are still in need of bonafide marital help. One of the ways that you can receive Christian-based help is to receive our free ebook on marriage called How to Fight for Your Marriage without Fighting with One Another.
Our free ebook on marriage consists of about 15 lessons (we are always adding to it) on fighting for your marriage in a Biblical manner. Sign up to receive this by entering your email address in the appropriate box on our site.
Topics in our free ebook on marriage include:
Keeping morale at a high level
How good relationships go south
The biggest mistake couples make when fighting
Our 2-step process to solving marital woes
The importance of God in a marriage relationship
Also, if you are financially challenged you may also receive help from us in the following ways:
1. Our Audio Series is the equivalent to the first five to six marriage coaching sessions. In fact, our audio series on marriage is an actual marriage conference we conducted in Florida. You may check this out on our Order Page.
2. We have a free online marriage counseling page at our page link that says Free Help. This page consists of numerous articles and posts on many subjects involving marriage and relationships. You may want to use our search bar to find topics that relate to your situation.
3. Fill out a comment form and we will do our best to answer your marriage questions.
4. Check in with a local church. Many times, churches offer pastoral care counseling for free or on a donation basis. Also, many churches have staff counselors that are able to assist people in their community on a free or donation basis.
5. Barter with a local counselor. You would be surprised to find out that you may have skills that a local counselor or therapist may need. Sometimes, barter is smarter. Just be sure that it is legal in your state or county.