As of February 2nd at 9:19 pm est, 2 Tickets Remaining
On February 10th, 2018, we are hosting a How to Fight for Your Marriage – Marriage Class in Ocala, Florida. This particular class will be a smaller interactive class for couples in need. Therefore, we are only making the class available to about 12 couples.
Preregistration is Required
Preregistration will be required. Couples may register at Eventbrite.com. Visit our registration link to secure your seats. The cost will be $100. This will cover the cost for one couple to attend our marriage class.
The marriage class will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott in Ocala, FL. The address is:
Courtyard by Marriott
3712 SW 38th Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
When you come into the lobby, just ask for the Fight for Your Marriage – Marriage Class by Hitting Home.
Sessions and Times
Our marriage class will last from 9 am to 1:30 pm on Saturday, February 10th, 2018. We will be having 4 sessions with time for couples to ask questions and have personal interaction with Dr. Force.
All interaction will be voluntary. We will never put any spouse or couple on the spot.
Couples will learn:
The same material covered in our first 6-8 coaching sessions with couples
Our Biblical, yet refreshing approach to solving marriage issues
Our 2-step process to fighting for your marriage without fighting with one another
The top mistake couples make in a fight
How good relationships go bad
How to rebuild trust in a relationship
How to rebuild trust after an affair
How to forgive a spouse after an affair
How to embrace your differences as a couple
What to do when you have lost your feelings for one another
Things You Should Know
- Child care is not provided
- Snacks will be served. We will break in time for you to go to lunch.
- If you are travelling from afar, we will not be supplying housing. Just do a google search and secure a nice hotel room or a bed and breakfast.
- We do not offer a refund if you are unable to attend.
- Our conferences are forward focused and positive in content.
- Even though our conferences and classes are Christian-based, unbelievers typically find much benefit with their content.
Contact Us For Questions