As of February 24th at 5:33 am est, 28 Tickets Remaining
We are very excited about our upcoming How to Fight For Your Marriage – Missouri Marriage Conference on Saturday, March 17th, 2018 in Cuba, Missouri. Author, speaker, and relationship coach, Dr. Raymond Force, will be teaching couples how to fight for their marriage without fighting with one another using our proven 2-step process.
Preregistration is Required
Preregistration is required for this event. To register for the conference, go to our registration page at www.Eventbrite.com. The cost is $35 per couple and $20 for an individual.
Couples will learn:
The same material covered in our first 6-8 coaching sessions with couples
Our Biblical, yet refreshing approach to solving marriage issues
Our 2-step process to fighting for your marriage without fighting with one another
The top mistake couples make in a fight
How good relationships go bad
How to rebuild trust in a relationship
How to rebuild trust after an affair
How to forgive a spouse after an affair
How to embrace your differences as a couple
What to do when you have lost your feelings for one another
Location and Times
The conference will be held at:
Amazing Grace Community Church
4315 Hwy 19
Cuba, MO 65453
The church’s web address is www.amazinggracecommunitychurch.org.
Contact phone number: 573-885-2422
- Session 1: 9-9:50 am
- Session 2: 10-10:50 am
- Session 3: 11-11:50 am
- Session 4: 12-12:50 pm
Dr. Force will also be speaking on marriage at the church on Sunday at 10:30 am. The church’s web address is www.amazinggracecommunitychurch.org.
What You Should Know
- Couples must preregister to secure their seats at our Registration Page
- Child care is provided for children 12 and under
- There are no refunds for tickets
- Snacks will be served. We will break in time for you to go to lunch.
- If you are travelling from afar, we will not be supplying housing. Just do a google search and secure a nice hotel room or a bed and breakfast.
- Our conferences are forward focused and positive in content.
- Even though our conferences and classes are Christian-based, unbelievers typically find much benefit with their content.